Park Rules, Policies, & Disclaimers
Park Rules & Policies
- No outside food or drink
- No spray sunscreen
- Personal rafts (except baby floats with the bottom in them), tubes, boogie boards, masks, snorkels, fins, radios, play pens, wagons, beach umbrellas, and chairs are not allowed to be brought into the park.
- No glass containers
- No food or drink allowed in the pools.
- Guests must read and obey all signs and staff instructions always.
- No profanity
- No spitting
- No running
- No line-cutting
- You must report any injury immediately.
- Please report any suspicious or offensive behavior to a staff member immediately.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the property.
- Eyeglasses must be worn with a head strap on all attractions.
- People with casts are not allowed on water slides.
- No diving
- No pets
- For your safety, Waterville USA searches all bags and containers that enter the park.
- Any person under 10 years of age should be accompanied by an adult always.
- Appropriate swimwear is required.
- Bathing suits with metal on them, T-shirts, cut-offs, and blue jeans are not allowed on the slides.
- Thongs and g-strings are not allowed in the park.
- Showing underwear and sagging pants are not allowed.
- If you are not a confident swimmer, please use our FREE life jackets available at various park locations. Any personal flotation devices brought into the park must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- Due to health department regulations, all infants age 2 and under must wear a swim diaper in the water attractions.
- Persons who are pregnant or have physical limitations should not participate on water slides and amusement park rides.
- You may leave the park and re-enter the park the same day by showing your wristband at the gate – leave your wristband on until you are through for the day.
- Waterville is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Waterville is not liable for any injuries or accidents you cause.
- Failure to obey the rules may result in removal from the premises.
- Photo ID is required to use your credit/debit card at Waterville. The ID must match the name on the card.
Rain Checks/Weather Policy
Your safety is our main concern at Waterville USA. If severe weather occurs, rides and attractions may close temporarily until the weather conditions improve. Cash refunds will not be given. Once conditions improve, the rides and attractions will reopen. Rain checks will be available upon request to guests exiting the park if ALL attractions have been closed for at least 2 hours. Guests must turn in their wristband for that day to obtain a rain check. No rain checks are issued for season pass holders.
Rain checks will not be provided if the park closes within 2 hours of our published closing time. CASH REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN. Once attractions reopen following a temporary closure due to weather, rain checks will no longer be offered.
Virginia Graeme Baker Act
In compliance with the federal government’s mandate, Virginia Graeme Baker Act, Waterville USA has installed raised drain grates in the Shrimp Boat Village and Wa Wa World pool bottoms. Because the drain grates are raised they do present a trip and fall exposure. We have painted the mandated drain grates to increase visibility of the drain grates to the best of our ability. All incidents involving the mandated drain grates are not the responsibility of Waterville USA.