- No outside food or drink (even water) allowed in the park. For your safety, Waterville USA searches all bags and containers that enter the park.
- No spray sunscreen allowed
- Personal rafts (except baby floats with the bottom in them), tubes, boogie boards, masks, snorkels, fins, radios, play pens, wagons, beach umbrellas, and chairs are not allowed to be brought into the park
- Glass containers of any kind are not allowed in the park (including baby food jars)
- Food and drink are not allowed in the pools
- Any person under 10 should be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the park
- Appropriate swimwear is required. Bathing suits with metal on them, cut-offs, and blue jeans are not allowed on the slides. T-shirts are not allowed on the body slides. Thongs and g-strings are not allowed in the park. Showing underwear and sagging pants are not allowed.
- If you are not a confident swimmer, please use our FREE life jackets available at various park locations. Any personal flotation devices brought into the park must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- Due to health department regulations all infants age 2 and under must wear a swim diaper in the water attractions.
- Persons who are pregnant or have physical limitations should not participate on water slides and amusement park rides.
- Guests must read and obey all signs and staff instructions at all times
- No profanity is allowed at Waterville
- No spitting is allowed; you will be evicted from the park for spitting on other patrons
- No running is allowed
- Line-cutting will not be tolerated
- You must report any injury immediately
- Please report any suspicious or offensive behavior to a staff member immediately
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the property
- Eyeglasses must be worn with a head strap on all attractions
- People with casts are not allowed on water slides.
- No diving allowed at any attraction
- No pets
- You may leave the park and re-enter the park the same day by showing your wristband at the gate - leave your wristband on until you are through for the day
- Waterville is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Waterville is not liable for any injuries or accidents you cause
- Failure to obey the rules may result in removal from the premises
- Photo ID is required to use your credit/debit card at Waterville. The ID must match the name on the card.
Waterville USA is a 20 acre waterpark and amusement park located ¼ of a mile from the beach in a beautiful resort community, Gulf Shores, Alabama. Waterville opened the original waterpark in 1986 and since that time the park has added over $10 million in new or replaced attractions. Waterville USA has the best collection of water rides on the Gulf Coast!
Waterville is heavily involved in school programs and charities all over the local area and has employed a huge percentage of the local youth over the years. We employ over 300 employees including American Red Cross certified life guards, ride attendants, cashiers, park services crew, concession employees, and many more to make sure you have a wonderful experience at our park. All of our staff is trained to excel in safety and customer service.
Waterville USA is committed to making your park visit as memorable and exciting as possible. We are going to do everything we can to see that you and your party have a safe and fun-filled day at our park.
An admission ticket to Waterville USA's waterpark includes all of the water attractions from 10am-6pm and the amusement park attractions from 12pm-6pm. Two parks for one price! The waterpark attractions include 17water slides, lazy river, wave pool, Shrimp Boat Village, Wa-Wa World, and Flowrider.
The amusement park attractions include the Nascart Go-Carts, Cannonball Run roller coaster, 36 holes of miniature golf, Trampoline Thing, Fun Depot kiddie rides, Escape House and the Flowrider. The amusment park also has a large arcade. The Escape House and arcade video games are not included with the Waterpark admission.
Please see our Calendar page for operating dates for both parks.
Virginia Graeme Baker Act
In compliance with the federal government’s mandate, Virginia Graeme Baker Act, Waterville USA has installed raised drain grates in the Shrimp Boat Village and Wa Wa World pool bottoms. Because the drain grates are raised they do present a trip and fall exposure. We have painted the mandated drain grates in an attempt to increase visibility of the drain grates to the best of our ability. Any and all incidents involving the mandated drain grates are not the responsibility of Waterville USA.
There is no charge for parking at Waterville. We do ask that buses and motor homes park at the far east end of the parking lot.
Waterville has a storage rental area located at the main entrance to the waterpark. You may rent either a bag or a basket in which to store your items. You pay a one-time fee and have access to your bag or basket for the day. When you rent your bag/basket you will be given a numbered pin with your bag/basket number on it. You must show this pin to access your bag/basket each time. Bag rental is $5 and basket rental is $6.
There is NO CHARGE for using Waterville’s tubes, mats, or boogie boards. We do ask that if you are not currently using a tube or mat to please leave it at the attraction for other guests to use. You are not allowed to hold tubes/mats while you eat or take a break.
Life jackets are available at NO CHARGE. You will see several different life jacket racks throughout the park – just pick one up. If you bring your own life jacket or personal floatation device into the park it must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
Your safety is our main concern at Waterville USA. If severe weather occurs, rides and attractions may close temporarily until the weather conditions improve. Cash refunds will not be given. Once conditions improve the rides and attractions will reopen. Rain checks will be available upon request to guests exiting the park if ALL attractions have been closed for at least 2 hours. Guests must turn in their wristband for that day in order to obtain a rain check. No rain checks are issued for season pass holders.
Rain checks will not be provided if the park closes within 2 hours of our published closing time. CASH REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN. Once attractions reopen following a temporary closure due to weather, rain checks will no longer be offered.
Surf Side Grill
This is our main food service station located beside the wave pool. It offers hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken tenders, grilled chicken, corn dogs, fries, chips, cheese nachos, fountain drinks, Gatorade, water, ICEEs, and ice cream.
Gold Rush Café
This food concession offers hamburgers, hotdogs, corn dogs, pizza, bar-b-que sandwiches, fries, chips, cheese nachos, fountain drinks, Gatorade, water, ICEEs, and ice cream. It is located between the Dune Racer and Gold Rush/Great White slide towers.
Limited menu café offering fountain drinks, Gatorade, water, and ice cream. Waterville mug refills are available here.
Amusement Park Concessions
Located in the arcade at the amusement park, this concession stand offers hotdogs, pizza, cheese nachos, chips, ice cream, candy, popcorn, fountain drinks, Gatorade, water, and ICEEs.
Flip Flops Gift Shop
The gift shop located near the main waterpark entrance offers bottled drinks, Gatorade, water, Capri Suns, ice cream, and candy along with your favorite Waterville souvenirs.
DON’T FORGET YOUR 32oz WATERVILLE SOUVENIR MUG!
Price is only $8.00 including a fountain drink or $10.50 including an Icee. You also get $.99 fountain drink refills or $3.50 Icee refills!!! Bring your mug with you every time you come to visit Waterville USA for the same great deal! Waterville mugs and refills can be purchased at the Surf Side Grill, Gold Rush Café, Woody’s Café, Amusement Park Concessions, and Flip Flops Gift Shop (mugs only).
Take the Bay Minette exit and head south on Highway 59. We are roughly an hour from this exit. Once you enter Gulf Shores you will come to the Intracoastal Canal bridge. Waterville is located at the 5th red light after this bridge on Highway 59 (also called Gulf Shores Parkway).
Exit at Loxley (exit 44). Go south on Highway 59 (also Gulf Shores Parkway). Once you enter Gulf Shores you will come to the Intracoastal Canal bridge. Waterville is located at the 5th red light after this bridge on Hwy. 59.
From Orange Beach
It you are staying at the beach we are easy to find. Go west on Hwy. 182 (this is the main road which runs parallel to the beach) into Gulf Shores. Turn right onto Hwy. 59 north. Waterville is at the 3rd red light.
Go west on Highway 98. Once you enter the city of Foley you will turn left onto Hwy. 59 south. After entering Gulf Shores you will go over the Intracoastal Canal bridge. Waterville is the 5th red light after this bridge.